We choose our product recommendations independently, however, we may receive compensation for purchases made through our site. Learn More
The Bottom Line.
- Fab CBD offers a wide range of different CBD products and concentrations, including a dog-friendly line of treats.
- Rated as our best customer experience of any CBD brand.
- Derived from organically grown hemp, Fab CBD products are of a consistently high quality at reasonable prices.
- Extracted from organic, third-party lab-tested Colorado hemp
- CBD tinctures, topical creams & gummies available
- CBD Oil Drops come in choice of 3 flavors
- Oil Drops come in choice of 4 potencies
- Full-spectrum & isolate products available
- Free shipping within the U.S on orders $89+ with full refunds within 30 days
- No isolate oils or chews available
- No vape oils or edibles available
- Only one flavor of chews
Spearheaded by a team of self-proclaimed “health nuts” and “fitness junkies”, Fab CBD is on a mission to help people feel their best without the use of over-the-counter medications. Drawing from 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, health, fitness, and supplement industries, the Fab CBD team engineered a line of CBD oil products from organically grown Colorado hemp.
The Fab CBD collection includes CBD oil drops, topical creams, and gummies. Read on to learn more about Fab CBD oil products in our comprehensive and unbiased review below.
Take a Look at the Fab CBD Product Lineup
Fab CBD manufactures both full-spectrum and isolate CBD oil products. Full-spectrum products, such as the Fab CBD Oil Drops and Topical Cream, include minor cannabinoids like CBG, CBN, and THCV, in addition to less than .03 percent of THC. Fab CBD’s full-spectrum products also feature 14 different terpenes — the aromatic and flavorful components of plant essential oils — that release hints of citrus, flowers, and hops.
In full-spectrum oil drops and creams, the combination of CBD, other minor cannabinoids, and terpenes are thought to work together to produce benefits like inflammation reduction and feelings of relaxation. By contrast, CBD isolates are free of THC, other cannabinoids, and terpenes.
- Fab CBD Oil Drops: Their flagship product, Fab CBD Oil tinctures are extracted from full-spectrum, organic Colorado hemp. The CBD Oil Drops are sold in a range of concentrations, including 150, 300, 600, and 1,200 milligrams. Drops are available in a choice of three flavors: natural, citrus, and mint.
- Fab CBD Topical Cream: Also extracted from full-spectrum Colorado hemp, the topical cream is intended to relieve muscle and joint pain. With 600 milligrams of full spectrum premium hemp extract, the cream is considered “extra strength.” Fab CBD Topical Cream features a blood orange scent and a smooth texture.
- Fab CBD Chews: Fab CBD Chews are non-GMO, naturally flavored gummies infused with CBD oil. Unlike the other two full-spectrum products, the CBD Chews are made with THC-free isolates. Each gummy has 25 milligrams of CBD for a total of 750 milligrams per bottle.
Fab CBD Oil Drops allow precise dosing, which is useful for people experimenting with different doses to find what works best for their body. The appropriate dosage for individuals is highly subjective due to the nature of CBD consumption; always consult your physician about the best starting dose before trying CBD for the first time.
Fab CBD’s Topical Cream is designed for everyday pain relief. This extra-strength topical offers 600 milligrams of full-spectrum CBD, which makes it a very potent topical. The Topical Cream is designed to be rubbed on different body parts to help with aches and pains.
Finally, we believe that the Fab CBD Chew can offer a suitable on-the-go or post-workout boost. Made without animal products, these CBD isolate gummies are a good choice for vegans and vegetarians. Chews may be used in conjunction with full-spectrum products throughout the day to enhance and prolong the effects of full-spectrum products.
What You Need to Know About Fab CBD Products
|Concentration||600 milligrams||150 – 1,200 miligrams||25 milligrams per serving|
|CBD Extraction Method||Full-spectrum||Full-spectrum||Crystalline isolate|
|Appearance and Flavor||The Fab CBD Topical cream comes in a short, two-ounce bottle and has a slight blood orange scent.||Oil Drops are available in one-ounce glass bottles with a dropper top. Available flavors include natural, mint & citrus.||Chews are shaped like gummy bears and come in different colors.|
|THC Content||Less than .03%||Less than .03%||None|
|Ideal Customer||Popular among customers who use CBD for joint pain.||Ideal for users who want to experiment with different dosages, or who have a specific dosage in mind.||Ideal for users on the go.|
Materials and Sourcing
Fab CBD products are extracted from natural, non-GMO Colorado hemp that has been grown organically with zero pesticides. They offer a range of full-spectrum topicals and tinctures, which are produced with whole-plant hemp extracts and contain a blend of cannabinoids, including terpenes, flavonoids, and less than 0.3 percent THC. Alternatively, Fab CBD gummies are made with an isolate CBD oil.
Fab CBD is tested by the third-party lab, ProVerde, an East Coast-based lab that provides thorough testing and reports on CBD products. ProVerde runs Fab CBD oil through a variety of tests, including homogeneity, stability, pesticide, and shelf-life testing, in addition to assessing the amount of CBD and other cannabinoids in each product.
Independent, third-party testing is especially important for quality assurance of CBD oil. While many companies test their products in-house, third-party labs may help validate their claims. It is important to note that while third-party testing can help provide some reassurance that products meet industry standards, testing may reflect minimum industry standards and analysis provided may only be as accurate as the lab itself.
Flavor and Appearance
We’ve summarized the flavor and appearance of each of the Fab CBD products below.
- Fab CBD Oil Drops: Out of all the Fab CBD Oil products, the CBD Oil Drops are the only ones currently offered in different flavors. The tinctures are available in natural or traditional hemp flavor, a bright citrus, or a refreshing mint.
- Fab CBD Topical: The CBD Topical Cream features a subtle blood orange aroma in addition to a smooth texture.
- Fab CBD Chews: Chews come in a tangy fruit flavor. Each bottle includes different colored chews shaped like gummy bears.
In addition to different flavors, Fab CBD offers CBD Oil Drops in four different potencies of CBD: 150, 300, 600, and 1,200 milligrams per 30-milligram bottle. As with all legal CBD Oil products, every bottle of Fab CBD Oil Drops contains less than .03 percent THC.
Fab CBD Drops offer the highest CBD potency of any product produced by Fab CBD. However, compared to many other brands of CBD oil tinctures on the market, Fab CBD Oil is on the lower side of CBD potency spectrum — today, it is not difficult to find products with concentrations reaching up to 5,000 milligrams per 30-milligram bottle. Fab CBD Oil Drops come in a variety of potencies that customers often use for relaxation and better sleep.
With its 600 milligram concentration, the Fab CBD Topical boasts one of the highest CBD potencies of topicals on the market. As a full-spectrum, the cream also contains up to .03 percent THC. Its high potency is intended to help with inflammation, muscle pain, and conditions like arthritis.
The Fab CBD Chews pack in a mild 25 milligrams of CBD per gummy and contain zero THC. By comparison, other gummies on the market may contain anywhere from five to 50 milligrams of CBD per serving. Fab CBD Chews can offer mild to moderate effects.
Pricing and Discounts
|Standard Price||Price with Discount (15% off)|
|Fab CBD Oil Drops||$39 (300 mg), $59 (600 mg), and $99 (1,200 mg)||$33.15 (300 mg), $50.15 (600 mg) & $84.15 (1,200 mg)|
|Fab CBD Gummies||$59 (750mg)||$50.15 (750 mg)|
|Fab CBD Topicals||$49 (600 mg)||$41.65 (600 mg)|
Ordering, Shipping, and Packaging
Currently, Fab CBD offers shipping to all 50 states with free shipping on orders of $89 or more. Otherwise, your shipping cost is calculated by the weight of your order. Shipments typically arrive within five to seven business days. At this time, Fab CBD does not offer international shipping or operate any brick-and-mortar stores.
The company offers refunds on products returned within 30 days of purchase. Delivery costs are not refundable, and customers are responsible for return shipping costs. To initiate a return, clients should contact Fab CBD customer service at [email protected] to request a return address and return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number.
Fab CBD launched in 2017.
Fab CBD does not operate any brick and mortar locations.